I had my birthday cake today! A small one from Awfully Chocolate.
And it was Awfully Nice! haha.
Had it early cause tomorrow Nig has a band performance at Lau Pa Sat (Did i get the spelling correct!?)
Yes, Nig will be blowing... his trombone! for the oldie hawkers.
So anyway, as Nig will be away at band camp on my birthday, we had the cake today!
As I blew out my candles, I thought frantically of a wish. But I couldn't think of one straight away. I just thought of my wish now, so I hope it still counts! haha.
I hope it comes true. I can't tell you what it was, though, or it wouldn't. Haha.
Hey don't mock the power of the birthday wish, cause what I wished for last year came true. Yes it really did. And last year's wish was a wild wish. Really, seriously. But I didn't wish for it with my cake. I wished the wish after the cake, at night privately. And I can't tell you what it was heh.
Anyway, whatever. I'll do it again this year and hope it comes true again! hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment